This product is currently sold out.
Tingsha bells are comprised of two small cymbals; usually 2.5 to 4 inches in diameter, joined together by leather strap or sometimes, chain. These bells are often used by Tibetan Buddhist practitioners in their prayers and in rituals. When struck, these Tingsha bells produce a special tone, which is why they are used in space clearing and energy balancing.
How to Use Tingsha Bells
Simply hang the tingsha bells by the leather cord, one in each hand, and then strike them together.
Uses of Tingsha Bells
- Moving to new houses or workspaces.It is believed that the place still carries old, negative energy residues from the previous occupants. In order to start anew, space clearing is necessary to drive away all remaining negative energies.
- After experiencing an illness. Clearing spaces after experiencing an illness will help your household/area to feel more refreshed. Prior to doing so, make sure to thoroughly clean the area, wash all bedding and open all windows.
- After someone has died. Space clearing after someone has died will help remove all negative emotional residues in the place.
- Difficulty in concentration and meditation
- Pursue higher levels of awareness
- Difficulty in breathing or if breathing appears to be constantly shallow
- Undergoing stress, depression and grief
- Lack of confidence, positivity and zest
- Difficulty in focus and concentration